Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Sharp pain that moves
About This Forum:

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sharp pain that moves

I get sharp pains that come and go in my upper left chest, sometimes in my shoulder, and in my elbow. I also feel tingling in my lips and in my cheek. I have felt a very sharp pain in the center of my chest lasts for about 2 to 3 seconds and then goes away.  I have had a stress test and they said it my show signs of an ischmec. I did not have any pain during the stress test and the ehart rythem comes back as normal. My blood work came back good the LDL 118 HDL 53 BP 130/80 do you have any idea what this could be? I can not get answer out of my doctor he is on the wait and see plan