Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Sharp pain that moves

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Sharp pain that moves
I get sharp pains that come and go in my upper left chest, sometimes in my shoulder, and in my elbow. I also feel tingling in my lips and in my cheek. I have felt a very sharp pain in the center of my chest lasts for about 2 to 3 seconds and then goes away.  I have had a stress test and they said it my show signs of an ischmec. I did not have any pain during the stress test and the ehart rythem comes back as normal. My blood work came back good the LDL 118 HDL 53 BP 130/80 do you have any idea what this could be? I can not get answer out of my doctor he is on the wait and see plan