Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
Welcome!

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

Welcome!
Just dropping by to say Hello and Welcome!!  I'm so happy to see a forum dedicated to PAD.  In the past, I directed my questions on the main heart forum.  I'm the Community Leader on the Heart Forums and will be sure to direct questions about PAD to this site also.

Thanks for sharing your time and expertise with all of us.

Go Buckeyes!
Connie
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Im looking forward to actively participating in educating the medhelp community about vascular disease with an emphasis on diagnosis and prevention. You have a great story and it began with early diagnosis and diligent management. More information means more choices. Thanks again. PS. I grew up as a Cleveland Indian fan. Im interested in knowing what your icon represents
Why, it's Chief Wahoo of course : )  Go tribe!!  Hope you're still a fan!  It's gonna be a good year!

My Dad has PAD and had a stent put in last year so I'll be reading to learn more.

Thanks again!
connie