fasiculations
I have had fasculations in my calves for several years.  In addition I am now experiencing tingling in my upper legs, arms, sides and even face at times.  It is affecting my sleep.  I seemed almost numb this morning.  I have a concern that it could be ALS, but have not seen a neurologist as of yet.  I am 61 years old.  Do you have any suggestions?
I agree that's an odd symptom. It is very ambiguous but the fact that it is progressing is concerning.Is your balance OK? Any weight loss, diuretics? I agree that neurology should be the first to evaluate you to rule out central nervous system causes. I would make sure that your hydrated as electrolyte abnormalities can sometimes cause this problem
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?