Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
in need of info

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

in need of info

I have avnrt and need to decide if i'm going to have the procedure done i just want ot know if i decide not to get it done now.. whats the worse that could happen? can my symptoms get worse? i will get it done but i need to find out more about it before i decide. i have a lot of pressure rite now my job.. i also want to know if i return to work (i am a mail carrier very stressful, heavy lifting)  how would it affect me i get very dizzy wen i get my palpation.. and i drive and walk to deliver my mail if i get hurt at work OMG post office dont understand anything  any one please any help should i go back to work and then get it done maybe within a few months or longer or should i just get it done now i dont kno wat to do :,( all this is getting to much thank you for any help
Tags: help, symptoms, dizzy
What is avnrt?
Hi annie37,

Hi and welcome!
Try posting your question on one of the Heart Rhythm Forums.  This board is primarily for questions and information about peripherl arterial disease.  The links are on the right side of the page : )

You can click on "Ask the Expert" or on the Heart Rhythm Community link.  The community link will take you to a forum with members who also have rhythm disturbances.  Check it out; there are a lot of people with the same condition.

Connie
P.S.  If you're not sure where to go, click or scroll over my screen name and send me a "note" or "message" using the blue links.  Have a great day!