Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Expert Forum
migraine headaches due to bone spurs?

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .

migraine headaches due to bone spurs?
I had an MRI done of the cervical xpine that showed that I have bone spures.  The Dr. suggested physical thrapy 3 times a week for 6 weeks, which I did.  There is no relief, I have constant neck pain and lately such bad headaces that I get awaken at night with such pressure and throbbing on the top of my head behind my eyes, just to touch my head or neck is so painful.  I've tried pain meds that don't seem to work.  Will surgery help the pain?  I'm at a loss, The pain is so bad that I get nausea and it got so bad a few days ago  that I had to get off the FRWY to vomit. Not fun or safe for that matter.  I'm frustrated, please dp you have any advice?
Babacia
Hello
It sounds like your symptoms are quite debilitating at this point. What type of physician did you see. It sounds like the attempts at conservative therapy with physical therapy have not improved your symptoms. I would recommend that you might want to see a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon to review the findings of your MRI and suggest alternatives. I would do this immediately. It sounds like your symptoms are becoming worse and the vomiting is quite concerning. Good luck.
Question posted above,