Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
I need some advice please help.... thanks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

I know i need to go see a neurologist but am waiting for my ins to start. I hope I can get some medical advice on here. About a month ago I started having really bad headaches. It is always there and never goes away. I have this burning sensation in my head and chest. I also have a fast heart rate but had that checked out and my heart is fine. I also have pins and needles tingling sensations and shivers going through my body a lot. I have muscle twitching to. I have some memory loss and have trouble comprehending things and can't think of words sometimes. My pupils are sometimes big. The biggest problem is I can't sleep at all. I don't get drowsy and no medications will help me sleep or help with the pain. I am also very angry and emotional. I cry all the time due to the symptoms and pain. I think I could possibly have some damaged cranial nerves... I did have a mri and it only showed a cyst. Does a mri brain scan show damaged nerves? please help and give me some advice as to what you think it could be... thank you so much -Cassie
"Magnetic resonance neurography (MRN) is a new type of adapted MRI that can take pictures of nerves. MRN can be used to diagnose conditions like sciatica and piriformis syndrome, as well as pinpoint the source of related nerve pain. However, at this point, MRN is so new that it is not widely available at most doctors' offices and hospitals."

What type of cyst was it? This may be causing your symptoms.  The neurologist should go through a full work up of tests to determine what nerves/reflexes are damaged  If you want to try a few tests out yourself, they are very easy to perform. I'll send you some info.
I hope you get to see a neurologist soon. What makes you think you have cranial nerve damage? And, as Red_Star asked, where is that cyst? You may also need to be seen by other specialists, depending what the neurologist finds.