Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
Leg Pain from thigh to ankle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Leg Pain from thigh to ankle

For  the last 30 days, everyday when I get up, I get a pain in my left leg from top of the thigh till the ankle, if I move my leg even slightly. However, in some positions it may not pain at all. Pain reduces considerably as I move about for about and walk around 2 hours. It comes back every morning. Nothing wrong with X-ray or MRI.Also tried physical therapy with no improvement.
Try taking 100 mg of vitamin B1 for two or three days and see if that helps. B1 cured me of sciatica and relieves me of leg cramps. Your situation is not quite the same, but B1 is harmless and might just do the trick.