Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
Nipple pain = mild neuropathy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Nipple pain = mild neuropathy?

For the past 2 weeks, I have had a sharp pain in my left nipple, which comes and goes.
My familt doctor thinks it is mild neuropathy. I've been reading about peripheral nerve neuropathy,
but I dont have the same symptoms... Any thoughts on what else it could be? Or am I just being paranoid?
I have that from fibromyalgia
Are you serious?  FMS and pain in left nipple?   Is it only on the left side?   I have done so much reading on FMS because I keep hearing FMS from my multiple doctors, but everything I read says the pain HAS to be wide-spread (both sides and above and below the waist).

I am so confused............
could be neuropathy, Perfiferal neuropathy is (to my understanding) a pain on the body away from the spine and it usually hits people in the feet and hands and later seems to go other places as it progresses. I have neuropathy and my pains seemed to be mostly in the feet and could be since teen years because I have had sensitive feet most of my life but now they are seriously sore most of the time making me find it hard to walk some days and yes I get pains in other places now, sometimes a sharp shot of pain in the hands and the odd time an electrical shot will go for example from my lower left side to maybe my right shoulderor a stab in the ribs. I dont get pain in the nipple but have had wierd cramps in side of a breast now and then that wont go away for hours or,,, maybe minutes, never know. sometimes how I know it is neuropathy is when a pain hits if I can press on the area or near it I have found I can block the nerve and make the pain go away, it comes back but pressing again might help again. Hard to do in public specially a foot or a breast but try that sometime. and it doesnt seem to kill a dull ongoing pain, just relieves a sharp shot most times.