Nipple pain = mild neuropathy?
For the past 2 weeks, I have had a sharp pain in my left nipple, which comes and goes.
My familt doctor thinks it is mild neuropathy. I've been reading about peripheral nerve neuropathy,
but I dont have the same symptoms... Any thoughts on what else it could be? Or am I just being paranoid?
I have that from fibromyalgia
Are you serious?  FMS and pain in left nipple?   Is it only on the left side?   I have done so much reading on FMS because I keep hearing FMS from my multiple doctors, but everything I read says the pain HAS to be wide-spread (both sides and above and below the waist).

I am so confused............
could be neuropathy, Perfiferal neuropathy is (to my understanding) a pain on the body away from the spine and it usually hits people in the feet and hands and later seems to go other places as it progresses. I have neuropathy and my pains seemed to be mostly in the feet and could be since teen years because I have had sensitive feet most of my life but now they are seriously sore most of the time making me find it hard to walk some days and yes I get pains in other places now, sometimes a sharp shot of pain in the hands and the odd time an electrical shot will go for example from my lower left side to maybe my right shoulderor a stab in the ribs. I dont get pain in the nipple but have had wierd cramps in side of a breast now and then that wont go away for hours or,,, maybe minutes, never know. sometimes how I know it is neuropathy is when a pain hits if I can press on the area or near it I have found I can block the nerve and make the pain go away, it comes back but pressing again might help again. Hard to do in public specially a foot or a breast but try that sometime. and it doesnt seem to kill a dull ongoing pain, just relieves a sharp shot most times.