Pain
what is the best daily dosage of lyrica for neuropathy? Bad case.
Hi!
There is nothing like the best daily dose. Neuropathy is treated in different ways depending on the cause. If you have underlying disease like diabetes, low thyroid function or lupus then that needs to be treated. Also, you must not start lyrica on your own. Please consult your doctor if you feel you have pain due to neuropathy.Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
I am down to a 100mg per day from 200. I hate the side effects of Lyrica, but have not found anything better.If you known of something that might help such as some of the new vitamins in combination with Lyrica let me know.. I do take some hydrocordone and it does help. I know I cannot get off Lyrica. Just hoping something new will help. Neuropathy is bad.