Shingles mulitable times... Help!
I am 48 years old and have shingles on my right but cheek from the waist to the lower cheek. I have had shingles about 40 times in the same area. They are some times very painful and some times there not bad. I always know when there going to break out because my right leg starts tingling and goes num. 3 days later I have the blisters. I didn't think you could have then multiple time s. What could be causing them and what can be done about them. They have really been stressful on me. Help and Thank you
Hi!
Yes, it is tough when shingles keeps recurring. You need to find out whether you have any condition which compromises your immune status such as anemia, diabetes and hypothyroidism. If yes, then treating these conditions can be helpful. Also, at times a healthy diet and lifestyle helps prevent or delay recurrence. Another way could be an antiviral therapy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.