Stabbing nerve pain
I experience 'zinging' nerve pain randomly, in places like my upper arm, my leg and top of foot simultaneously, like all at the same time, then it goes away. There isnt anything at the spots where the stabbing/zinging nerve pain happens. And it doesnt seem like any of the places where this happen are connected, ie: left arm & right leg at the same exact moment. I have experienced this for many years but its happening more frequently as time goes on. I had shingles when I was 17 years old (Dr said was rare to have it that young) but I did. This feels like shingles without the lesions. Any ideas?
Sounds the same as the symptoms I have with pnh.  You should chat more to your Dr about it....I have had it for about 6years.  Ive not yet found anything that helps with this particular symptom :-(  
Stay in touch though...if anything helps, chatting to others with the same probs is it.....
Greetings mark. I was diagnosed with issacs syndrome at mayo clinic in feb of 2012.   What started out as my thigh muscles feeling like quicksand to cramping in feet hands tounge and a variety of other muscles.

The neurologist that diagnosed me perscribed metaxthalone. As muscle relaxer and clozanopan. An anti epileptic medication.   I take both at night,  I still cramp but sleep through the cramps. Every day is an adventure I fatigue easier and exercise consists of swimming. I wish you well my friend