Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
Vertigo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Vertigo

Do Fentanil patches cause vertigo? I am taking Gabapentin and my Vertigo is getting worse. I want reduce this and wonder if I increase the dose of the patched will I be better than I am now.
Both can be sedating, and many do get dizzy and nauseous from these medications.
As FurballsMom pointed out, dizziness and nausea can be side-effects of both the meds you are on. An alternative to reducing the dose is changing the timing of when you take the meds. Can you take the meds in the evening, before bed for instance, when vertigo may be less of a problem? Or can you divide your doses? Talk to your doctor about these options. Sometimes small tweaks like this make a big difference.