arm pain
I have a pain in my right shoulder and know it is in the front of the arm. I hurts when I try to straighten it out. I haven't been to doctor yet, trying to see if it will subside...Any suggestons on what's the cause?
I'm no doc, Sweetie, but it sounds like you've hurt the muscles somehow. Go to the doc and stop worrying and waiting. He/she will know straight away and may need xray but at least you'll be reassured that it's not serious, which, as a lay person, I'm sure it's not. It's scary when anything doesn't work properly. Go to the doc today! Good Luck
Hi!
Pain in the shoulder in the front aspect along with arm pain in the front region (known as anterior shoulder pain) can be due to rotator cuff injury, injury to labrum, arthritis, bicep tendon injury, shoulder dislocation, thoracic outlet syndrome, pinched spinal nerves in the cervical spine, fracture of the upper arm bone etc. You need to be examined by an orthopedic specialist and may need X-ray and MRI for confirmed diagnosis.  Also it can be a referred pain from right diaphragm, liver, gall bladder etc. Please consult a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.