Avatar_universal
damage
i was shocked by live wires at my job in my hand a year and a half ago and my fingers are curled and i have no feeling in my thumb and lots of pain and weakness i was told that it was diabetic neuropathy but i was not like this before the shock i do have diabetes but my feet and legs are fine and my left hand works great but my right hand has never been the same since the shock
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar_universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
damage
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources