puzzled about rotor cuff aftercare
What am I to do at home after the Peripheral Nerve Block procedure on my shoulder? Can I take the sling off and move my injured arm around?
Hi!
Ideally you should ask your doctor. The nerve block will only reduce the pain. It does not treat the underlying cause of pain. So, if there is a shoulder injury or severe arthritis or ligament injury then care should be taken while moving the joint. Also, you should not lift any weights. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.