surgery neuropathy
I have an extreme pereferal neuropathy that Ive been taking opiates for 10 years. I stopped them and the pain is very extreme. I am now taking high dose of neurontin. I want off the drugs. Isnt there a surgry to stop th pain, If so how do I Get it.
thanks
How long have you  been off your opiates? The pain can be from withdrawal. I had the same thing happen the pain was horrible. I didn't realize it was withdrawal until I got through it. My mind and body were fighting for the euphoria I had been feeding it for years. As for the surgery why exactly do you have neuropathy? I blew out 3 disc to get mine. Do you have spinal problems? Have you tried the shots yet? They will get you off of pills at least. I was also on Neurontin at one time be very careful with it. It made me suicidal. :( I will be watching for your post but if there is anything you want kept private feel free to send me a message. Best wishes, Sissie