Marking?
Why does my rabbit rub his body against everything? My friend said that he was marking his teritory, but she also said that it is most common with female animals
Assuming that your rabbit is healthy and doesn’t have a medical condition that could be causing any itching, I would agree with your friend that your rabbit is marking his territory.  

Both male and female rabbits have scent glands in their chin.  You may witness your rabbit rubbing on objects and even people.  They are using these glands to mark their territories with their scent.   Luckily, people cannot detect this scent, but other rabbits can definitely smell it.  Basically, this is rabbit communication marking everything that they think is theirs!

Dr. Youkey
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.