Pet Behavior Problems Expert Forum
why does my cat pee and poop in our bathroom sinks?
About This Forum:

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

why does my cat pee and poop in our bathroom sinks?

why does my cat pee and poop in our bathroom sinks at home?
this recently started happening within the last two weeks, she is a 1 year old, female, mixed, her name is "Squirt,"she is a house cat we do not allow her out side as well as our white male, persian, named "Max,"  he is 6 years old.
the two cats share one litter box together, i dont if this matters but max does not like to cover up his poop when he goes to the litter box.
She recently got into trouble and we squited her with the water bottle, and the pooping and peeping started happening, could she be doing this because she's mad?
We notice that squirt has done this twice, and has not done it since, is this any cause for a alarm?
Should we take her to the vet?

Type of Animal
:  
cat
Age of Animal
:  
1 year old
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
mixed
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
October 15, 2009
City
:  
Shepherdsville
State/Province
:  
Kentucky
Blood Test Results
:  
n/a
X-Ray Results