Pet Skin Problems Expert Forum
lumps on breast
About This Forum:

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Skin Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

lumps on breast

My 9 year old cat has several lumps on her chest - some on her nipples, one in on her lower abdomen. Each one is about half an inch in size with several tiny ones around them. Sort of like the sun and little planets around it. The ones underneath the nipples make her nipples bleed.

Her behavior and eating habits have not changed. She's essentially the same with no complaints. It hurts her when I push on them or try to hold the lump. I have no idea what this could be. I'm in a country where veterenary services are quite limited and I've had a terrible experience with my prevous cat that ended quite badly.

If anyone has any information on what this could be, even if you have suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. ANY info would be great!

Even if your opinion is "this is serious get help" :)
You can email me the info at ***@****

Thanks!
Nadine
Type of Animal
:  
cat
Age of Animal
:  
9 years
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
short hair
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
November 22, 2000