Crazy Phobia
Hi. I don't know what it is, but the sky scares the crap out of me. Whenever I see a plane, I go into instant freak out mode. Seriously. I have panic attacks. I used to just think I was afraid of planes, but then, it got worse. Blimps, balloons, helicopters, even the full moon gave me a panic attack?! What is wrong with me?!
Hey there!!  Sorry for the delay..this forum is usually pretty slow, so I don't always check it.

Now, are you fearful of the sky itself, or flying things?  Do you have a fear per se...like that something will fall from the sky on top of you?

How long has this been going on?  Anything trigger this?
Well, it's been going on for a few months now. I think that I'm just afraid of things that are in the sky. Or when things are not normal in the sky. Like, if clouds are moving too fast or something. I think it's just if something changes in the sky. I'm always afraid that it could lead to something terrible.
I'm always afraid that it could lead to something terrible. .

That's your answer pretty much.  It definitely sounds like you're dealing with anxiety that you have somehow related to things in the sky.  Your fear is that something bad will happen...and you're perceiving certain things in the sky as abnormal.

Our minds have ways of connecting things like that.  For example, for a person with panic disorder, if they have a panic attack in the grocery store, they will begin fearing the store itself, even though, obviously, a grocery store isn't inherently a scary place.

This may not actually be a full blown phobia yet, but it could lead to that.  My advice is to seek some professional help.  I would ask your doc for a referral to a psychiatrist, who can thoroughly assess you and offer some suggestions.

Best to you...let us know how you're doing.
I feel that way sometimes. Do your palms feel sweaty and do you get like goose bumps some times? That's wat happens to me. Idk if its normal or not... but it happens to me so we aren't alone!