Emetophobia and The Norovirus
I have the phobia of vomiting ever since i was little and with the norovirus still going around im terified of gettin sick. I ended up gettin sick last year with it and this year i've believed to have gotten it from co-workers and got sick. There were alot of close moments where i almost threw up but thakfully didn't but had the diarhhia and chills and heart racing.

Just a while ago i went to my cousin house. i was in there for a minute until i remembered that her and the rest of the family in the house was sick from it and my grandfather ended up getting it on saturday April 6 but luckily me or my grandmother didnt get it. But while i was at my cousin house. i didn't eat anything or touch anythimg except the door knobs. i went back home and quickly washed my hands and body with soap, water and even a dab of bleach.

Hopefully i did right and don't have to worry about catching it cuz i read that the virus is still active. Am i in the clear? Any input would be appreciated