Iatrophobia
I have SEVERE iatrophobia. The fear of doctors. If I go in a doctors office, especially the exam room, it is a traumatic experience. For days afterward I will have psychological shock. As ridiculous as it seems, in my mind doctors are directly associated with rapists, molesters, sex preds, anything like that. Any person that wears a white coat terrifies me. Before a appointment (which is EXTREMELY rare that I would make one) I will have panic attacks to the point where I will be throwing up. Discussing this with another person is near impossible and they just think I'm crazy and stupid anyways.
Have you ever sought help for this?  I know that's probably not easy, and it would require you to go to a psychiatrist, but I think you should try.  Your health is important, and you will not be keeping up with your appts due to your phobia.
Try seeking help with a friend. Find somebody you trust and tell them about this. Then go together to a psychiatrist and soon they Won't need to tag along