Teen School Phobia
Hi I am a 15 year old girl from Tonga in the south pacific. I have school phobia but I can't do anything about it. Since its different in here because teens can't express themselves to their parents. I have a single parent mom and I can't even discuss it with her. If I dont go to school she'll tell me off and hit me. The teachers at my school even hit and punish me because I'm not good at Maths and fail at it. I have such a low self esteem and bullied at school. I dont wanna go anymore but I'm scared of my mom. Sometimes I have thought of suicide just to get away from going to school. Waking up in the morning to go to school is a huge thing for me. Its like waking up to be embarrased and be hit at school and go through the same criticism the whole day. I always cry myself to sleep at night with the hurt inside that no one understands. I just want to end it all. I always read about homeschooling on the internet but ***** to be heard because homeschooling is not available and legal here in my country. I just wanna disappear :'(
I am so sorry you are having a hard time I want to say to you, that this can make you strong, Is there no one at school who can address the bullying for you, if Mom doesnt listen. How about a teacher ..what form does the bullying take is there any way you can avoid the bullies ?