a lot of phobias
hi everyone.i have agoraphobia,i have fear of dead ppl,so if i hear that some one died i just go mad.i have fear of being alone,fear from blood,fear from injection,fear from myself when i look at the mirror,fear if im gonna harm or kill someone(which i could never do),fear of looking my family's members at them faces because they look so weird,fear of losing control and make scandals in front of all ,i have fear of faint and my worst fair is ''what if im going crazy;'''  is  there someone  who feels like i do???????or im just detached from reality and im an insane and nothing more!!!!!
I have at least half of your phobias and loads more :) haha actually one time me and my friend decided to look up all the phobias and meanings so we could record which ones we had. While she had half her paper filled, I needed 3 pieces of paper. You are not at all insane. As long as you only avoid doing a few things in your day, you're good. However some of these sound like they're pretty big. Have you tried talking to your family? If you don't feel comfortable then talk to a good friend, or any friend. Who knows, they might have the same thing :) by doing this I got over the fear of dead people
I AM TERRIFIED OF DEAD PEOPLE AND GRAVE YARDS .....I WILL CRY IF I EVEN HAVE TO WALK BY A GRAVE YARD!!!