Phobias Community
im terrified of sex "warning of tmi"
About This Community:

Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im terrified of sex "warning of tmi"

I had my daughter nine months ago an I tore in two places a third degree an a first. I to this day have had vaginal pain when I sit on hard surfaces for too long I will be swollen the next day. It also hurts very much to have sex with my husband or to have anything penetrate... I can't even use tampons. And because of this I now fear anything penetrating. So I'm terrified to have sex and when I build up the courage to do it it takes 45mins to an hour to have full penetration. The whole time we r having sex I say on top an I don't let my husband move a muscle. On the other hand in supposed to have a paragard iud put in b4 my year post partum is up. An it is getting close, I can't use other types of birth controls because of my blood clotting factors. Soo I am having many sleepless nights over the fact the drs have to put alot of things up in there an i can't handle it. Even the thought of the procedure make me freak out an cry. An i do have anxiety to add to this. I just want to know how to get over this!!!!!!!!
Tags: phobia of sex, sex after birth, tear during labor, vaginimus, penetration, vaginal pain, Birth Control, Pain, Anxiety