Phobias Community
im terrified of sex "warning of tmi"

Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.

im terrified of sex "warning of tmi"

I had my daughter nine months ago an I tore in two places a third degree an a first. I to this day have had vaginal pain when I sit on hard surfaces for too long I will be swollen the next day. It also hurts very much to have sex with my husband or to have anything penetrate... I can't even use tampons. And because of this I now fear anything penetrating. So I'm terrified to have sex and when I build up the courage to do it it takes 45mins to an hour to have full penetration. The whole time we r having sex I say on top an I don't let my husband move a muscle. On the other hand in supposed to have a paragard iud put in b4 my year post partum is up. An it is getting close, I can't use other types of birth controls because of my blood clotting factors. Soo I am having many sleepless nights over the fact the drs have to put alot of things up in there an i can't handle it. Even the thought of the procedure make me freak out an cry. An i do have anxiety to add to this. I just want to know how to get over this!!!!!!!!
Tags: phobia of sex, sex after birth, tear during labor, vaginimus, penetration, vaginal pain, Birth Control, Pain, Anxiety
You have what is medicaly known as volvodinia I believe that's how you spell it if you Google it it will probably help you towards a treatment my aunt had the same thing
Thanks so much for you comment this has been eating at me for months an my daughter is almost year an this problem is still persisting!!!! Its awful!!!