phobia attack
hello.
recently i found out i have decent fear from electronical devices such as hair-dryers, tv sets, vacuum-cleaners.
i had this fear before and it started again when electric kettle set out power to my flat. few days ago i had to dry my hair and minutes after i took hair-dryer i felt uneasiness and my hand almost started shaking.
do i have some kind of phobia or something else?
i know i have lots of phobias but not really too evident.
Since you have lots of phobias, this may be one as well.  But you need to see a psychiatrist to address this as well as any other phobias.  Phobias are fears that make no sense and are baseless, and most of us have one or more.  When a phobia starts to affect you physically or interfere with your daily life,  it's time to address it with therapy.  The phobias increase your anxiety level and you don't want this to happen.  Therapy would benefit you greatly, and facing your fears whenever possible helps. Seek help with this, and take care.
thanks for advice:)
will think about that if it gets worse.