phobias
my bro hasent been out in public in 7 years ,i think he has developed aggraphobia,i have tryed to get him to thrapest but not a chance ,are thbey so sort of home asintents i could get to help him and medication
If it is mainly agoraphobia,   you may find therapists who would come to your home to help with this fear.      You always need a physical exam first to rule out other issues.     Then it's mostly an issue of de-sensitizing an individual whereby you take small steps to face the fear and realize nothing bad will happen.    Good luck,  check with your local health centers to see if there is a therapist who will visit your home.
I had the same thing. It took Clonazepam to get me out of the house to see a therapist. It relaxed my nerves. It took me about a year to get out and get help.
You've written us about this issue just recently and we advised you to seek help on the Agoraphobia Forum. I still recommend you post there and get advice from people who are dealing with this issue right now.
Peace
Greenlydia