Physical Therapy Expert Forum
Abdominal Collapse
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Abdominal Collapse

Hi. When I stand up straight and slowly arch my back backwards, my lower abs (more specifically, the area from the base of the penis to a few inches below the belly button) start to collapse inwards, becoming unnaturally flat (as opposed to round like the rest of my belly: from an upside down U to a \_/). In addition, I feel general tightness in this area, as well as a faint neverending consistent spasm in my pelvic floor area.

I think I have an extremely severe case of CPPS (Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome) I also have atrophied glutes, possible anterior pelvic tilt, and severe erectile dysfunction. I have extremely weak ischiocavernosus muscles that make it extremely difficult to get an erection (not to mention unsustainable). In addition, my penis spasms uncontrollably every second when it is 60-100% erect.