Physical Therapy Expert Forum
Muscle Damage

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Muscle Damage

I tried to find the answer of my question while surfing web pages but failed. I would be very grateful if you please answer it.

As our body completely repair muscle tears, is it possible to speed up the recovery of muscle tears by any medicines? If it’s possible, around what percent of recovery time can be saved?

Is the following statement true?
When a syringe is inserted in our muscles, it creates a hole and our muscles expands (little bit) because of the hole; and when the syringe is withdrawn, our muscles contract back and any hole or cavity does not remain but there remains a line (say SyringeLine) where our muscles are not connected.

How long does it take for our body to completely repair a SyringeLine (assumptions: syringe is injected only in outer muscles (i.e. not in any major blood vessel etc.), the person is not suffering from any disease and is in early 30's, discard any delay that can be caused by the medicine inserted)? Is it possible to speed up the recovery of a SyringeLine by any medicines? If it’s possible, around what percent of recovery time can be saved?

Does recovery time for SyringeLine differ if syringe needle's outer diameter varies from 0.2 mm to 2 mm?

Is recovery time for 1 cm long SyringeLine more than recovery time for 0.5 cm long SyringeLine?

Suppose several SyringeLines are created at different places in body at the same time. In this case, does recovery time differ from recovery time for a single SyringeLine?

For different parts of body (other than upper arms and hips also), is recovery time for a SyringeLine almost same?
Your question would be better answered by a Medical Doctor who has a pharmacological background.  Best in Health, JAG