Physical Therapy Expert Forum
ROTATOR CUFF HELP
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ROTATOR CUFF HELP

I have been told that i might have a rotator cuff injury and I run mid distance for track and I have a meet coming up and have not been to practices because I started pt with my trainer and do the stationary bikes or treadmill to try to stay in shape but when I lay down to get my laser treatment or when I go to bed i cant have my arm or shoulder back in like reverse or L shape it will really bad and found out I cant shoot a basketball or else it will really hurt too but when I run it does not hurt and the trainer says I can go to practices if it does not hurt or how I feel...... should I keep on doing my pt and go back to track later when its better. Also am i suppose to do my pt work outs on the weekend or rest on sat and sun?
1 Comment
Blank
4518471_tn?1355802457
Is it suppose to hurt when I write my alphabet with or with out weights for my possible rotator cuff just started to do writing of the alphabet for the first time 2-11 ugh can someone help me I am just worried should I just not do track right now till I am fully healed from this shoulder injury or possible rotator cuff injury bc I do about 10% of the work out by the time I get out but I do the running and stuff bc I am doing my pt and laser treatment and get my arches taped too.....
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703