Physical Therapy Expert Forum
ROTATOR CUFF HELP
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ROTATOR CUFF HELP

I have been told that i might have a rotator cuff injury and I run mid distance for track and I have a meet coming up and have not been to practices because I started pt with my trainer and do the stationary bikes or treadmill to try to stay in shape but when I lay down to get my laser treatment or when I go to bed i cant have my arm or shoulder back in like reverse or L shape it will really bad and found out I cant shoot a basketball or else it will really hurt too but when I run it does not hurt and the trainer says I can go to practices if it does not hurt or how I feel...... should I keep on doing my pt and go back to track later when its better. Also am i suppose to do my pt work outs on the weekend or rest on sat and sun?
1 Comment
Blank
4518471 tn?1355802457
Is it suppose to hurt when I write my alphabet with or with out weights for my possible rotator cuff just started to do writing of the alphabet for the first time 2-11 ugh can someone help me I am just worried should I just not do track right now till I am fully healed from this shoulder injury or possible rotator cuff injury bc I do about 10% of the work out by the time I get out but I do the running and stuff bc I am doing my pt and laser treatment and get my arches taped too.....
Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank