Physical Therapy Expert Forum
Twisted pelvis

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Twisted pelvis

Hi.I have led length discrepancy due to  twisted pelvis and lower back pain on my right side.Sometimes i feel pain in my hamstring as well.I was in couple of chiropractic centers but nobody could even  understand what is the main reason of my back pain and i am still in pain and it seems like  i will never get rid of it.i have this problem more then 3 years.
Can You please help me with advise what to do?
Thank You
It would be my recommendation to see an orthopedist for a full evaluation of your lower back and pelvis.  Afterwards if therapy is required I would be happy to help you locate a facility for physical therapy in your region.  Unfortunately I am unable to help you without knowledge of an orthopedic evaluation sicne I cannot evaluate you myself through this source.  

Best in Health,

JAG