Physical Therapy Expert Forum
back and scalp pain

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

back and scalp pain
I've been feeling pain in the lower part of my spinal cord, the pain doesn't extend to my waist just the spine, and I'm also having pain on my scalp. I had U.T.I. and I was treated with antibiotic and also pain med (ibuprofen). When I started the pain med, the pain on my back increased, when I get up and try to stretch I feel a sharp pain, so I try 2 bend forward and backward for it to relieve me a bit, that's how I've been coping with the back pain. The scalp pain, which I think is because of relaxer an d other chemicals relieved me a bit after using the pain med. Please what exactly is wrong.
Please refer to you primary care physician for any and all prescription medication questions.

Best in Health,

JAG