Physical Therapy Expert Forum
hand pain

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

hand pain

Hi i have a joint injury
that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it alone again its been messed up for three years its all thanks to a person puposely (Basicaly a group of Bullies) punching my hand and it was not until i heard a loud pop sound and almost  immediatly it turned black is bluish. Every so often it will go cold and turn a purplish bluish color Has any one have any  ideas? it soem times will swell up for no reason at all and turns  a purple blusih blacxkish color

I would recommend you should go see an orthopedist due to possible loss in circulation as a result of the trauma.  

Best in Health,

JAG
Avatar n tn
what woudl cause  one of my vains to twitch could that be cardiac rlated or trauma from the joint injury