Physical Therapy Expert Forum
tailbone injury and body temperature
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

tailbone injury and body temperature

I felt down the stairs like 3 days ago.i injured my tailbone bcuz i felt in a sitting position.which kinda stop me from walking too much and do my activities.i mostly spend my time in bed.i did went to a doctor.he said that my tailbone is fine its just swollen...i didnt do any xray tho,but im sure its not broken or anything because i can still walk.anyway lately i feel my body is like burning,i literally feel like im having a fever.i got runny nose,im shaking,my bones aching,headache,and all that...but my thermometer showed that i have a normal temperature.36c or like 97f...and earlier i was feeling a bit better when my temperature reach 35c or 95 f.tho i admit i never check my normal body temperature before...im wondering if this kind of heat have anything to do with my injury?and what should i do?
1656421_tn?1303916054
Due to the nature of your symptoms I am unable to answer your question since your complaints are outside of this scope of practice.  Please re-consult with your primary care physician.

Best in Health,

JAG
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...