Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
7 wk old crying & grunting in sleep

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

7 wk old crying & grunting in sleep

my daughter was 7 wks yesterday.  The last few nights she grunts & moans VERY loudly in her sleep.  
I keep running into her room to see if she is awake & needs me because it is so loud.  It is usually constant the first 10 -15 munutes I put her down.  This morning she has been doing it since 5:25am since her last feeding.  

Does anyone have any experience with such a restless sleeper???  Why would a baby sleep so poorly?
It most probably wind and all she needs to do is fart lol... my ds is the same and he has a bit of a whinge then passes the wind and goes back to sleep, maybe try a pacifier it may help her get rid of the wind in her stomach.
Annabelle did that for about a week when she was 2 months old, then stopped. I jumped every time I heard a sound.  
my baby does this all the time at first i kept getting scared his docter reassured me that its normal .