7 wk old crying & grunting in sleep
my daughter was 7 wks yesterday.  The last few nights she grunts & moans VERY loudly in her sleep.  
I keep running into her room to see if she is awake & needs me because it is so loud.  It is usually constant the first 10 -15 munutes I put her down.  This morning she has been doing it since 5:25am since her last feeding.  

Does anyone have any experience with such a restless sleeper???  Why would a baby sleep so poorly?
It most probably wind and all she needs to do is fart lol... my ds is the same and he has a bit of a whinge then passes the wind and goes back to sleep, maybe try a pacifier it may help her get rid of the wind in her stomach.
Annabelle did that for about a week when she was 2 months old, then stopped. I jumped every time I heard a sound.  
my baby does this all the time at first i kept getting scared his docter reassured me that its normal .