Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
Calming suggestions for crying
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Calming suggestions for crying

8555291?1353986623
What can you do to calm a 5 1/2 mo. old baby who will cry incessantly unless being walked?  I have 3 children and never dealt with a baby I couldn't calm and soothe.  You worry so much today about vaccines and their possible connection with ADD and also Autism.  I am talking about my youngest grandchild.  Most of the time her mother cannot calm her either.  She has never taken a pacifier and is stll breastfed but also supplemented with formula.  Any calming tecniques would be greatly appreciated. Do you think she is spoiled?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I took an infant soothing & massage class offered by my hospital. There were lots of great ideas shared. Massage techniques was a big one.
Blank
996946_tn?1419429419
Thank you so much for that suggestion.  I know they do some massage with her, maybe they need to do that more often.  They are first time parents and I know that in itself can be stressful and anxious.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank