Cloth Diapers!!
Im a mom to be and really interested in trying cloth diapers. Im really neat and clean with my stuff which I know is the major issue with these diapers. (how hygenic the mommy is...) Please, Share you're experience.! :D
I'm sorry you haven't gotten any responses .. this forum doesn't get alot of feedback.. personally.. cloth diapers aren't for me.. the amount of diapers my daughter goes through is RIDICULOUS haha I couldn't even imagine.. BUT a lot of women LOVE them.. I would Google it and see what mommys say the pros and cons are =) good luck!
Thanks..!! :)
I have my daughter in them and I LOVE them!! Its so nice to know there isnt any harmful chemicals in cloth diapers. I would try and find a store near you thats just all about cloth diapers and go in and they can tell you all about them! They are really user friendly these days.
we use Gdiapers and Bumgenious. ANY cloth diaper is a "pain" because you  have to clean & wash them, and of course there's the smell if you wait to long to do it.... but for what it's worth to the environment, I LOVE them.