Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
Feeding at 3months old !!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeding at 3months old !!

My lb is always trying to grap food that i have and i am wondering if i could put a tiny lil bit of natural food like bananas on his lip just so he gets the taste of different food im not giving food in a jar i was gunna make all his food myself but not until he was 4month old! .. But if he is ready now would it oki ... Advice would be grate thanks xx first time mom x
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
O yes its okay especially if he is showing signs that he wants what you got. start off with fruits then veggies done give to much at first bcause his lil digestive tract has to get use to it. But it is perfectly fine to introduce foods now. Also be careful once they get the real food they will not be interested in jar food at all lol. Good luck n give that baby sum nanners!! Lol :)
Blank
Im sorry i din see how old he was if he is younger then 3months then it would not be a good idea but if he is 3months its ok to have a little.
Blank
Lol Im so slow ur title post says feeding at 3months go ahead momma he is ready it will not hurt him at all!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank