Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
I dont get it!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I dont get it!

My daughter is 6 weeks old. I feed her every 3-4 hours and she eats 4 oz usually sometimes less. I burp her every 1/2 ounce and sometimes after 1 ounce. Shes been doing great eating and now since last week when I burp her she'll burp and spit up right after and its not chunky it's like runny to where it runs down my arm bc I burp her while shes sitting up instead of on my shoulder sometimes I'll burp her on my shoulder. She did this when she was first born but I just dont understand..doctor says its fine as long as shes gaining weight and peeing/pooping its just frusterating having spit up all over me lol. I feel like im doing something wrong but I know all babies spit up.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3055148_tn?1368215400
But she also gulphs down the bottle and drinks really fast. Could this be why?
Blank
4592444_tn?1362033303
It sounds completely normal. If it gets so bad that she can't keep it down at all, that's when to worry. She will grow out of it eventually
Blank
Try a different formula,   for like gas and spit ups
Blank
My son is 2 months old and I have been having the same problem I burp him about 3 times with each feeding and he still spits up my doctor suggested switching him to soy milk.
Blank
Some baby just have a reflux n there is not much u can do. My 1st spit up all the time i was constantly changing his clothes now with my 2nd he is 3months n he doesn't spit up at all thank goodness unless i lay him down after he eats. So as long as he is gaining it should b okay but i know how u feel it does sux
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank