Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
Sleeping issues

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Sleeping issues

My baby girl is 10 wks old. I had her sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours at night. Then all of a sudden she is waking up anywhere from 2-3 hours now. Sometimes less. And she seems like a totally different baby, wanting to chew, doesn't want to eat at times, and just completely cranky! She is on both breast milk and formula. I did switch up her formula around the time she started acting up from similac to enfimal. Yet the signs she is showing are teething signs. She also doesn't wanna nap except for an hour or two in the morning and maybe 30 min in the afternoon. Anyone have any advice???
Sounds like Teething. Try Tylenol For Babies. My 4 Month Old Is Teething. AlsoTeething Tablets Or Oragel Works Also.