Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
Somewhat confused
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Somewhat confused

... but Im running with the flow. As I stated beforeI switched from breast to formula because of the night I brought him home I couldnt get him to latch or anything so I had to give him formula and have been since.

Last night bubs got an upset stomach and was up all night getting sick. Well before he woke up from a much needed nap I felt wetness in my bra. Sure enough, I had milk leaking from both breasts. And as if on cue I heard bubs wailing at the top of his lungs. I just followed my instinct and went into his room without a bottle. To my surprise he took to breastfeeding again as if he had just been waiting for me to get my thoughts together.

So parents surprised me with a breast pump - unfortunately its manual but its by Medela - so Im not going to complain though everyone says I'll hate it. I hated it more that I watched bubs get sick from formula feeding at least this way I know he'll be alright.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Wow thats great bri. Good luck with the breastfeeding. :)
Blank
3062924_tn?1350417709
Glad to hear u switchee back!  Good luck! !!
Blank
Im having to switch between breast milk and formula though because when I tried using the pump I didnt have enough - though it did help in making the boobs less sore lol. He seems to be handling that well at least. Im using Similac Sensitive which hes handling that MUCH better than the Advanced. I have to give Similac props - their sampling kit is saving my arse right now. I never got anything like this from other formula companies during my previous pregnancies.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...