Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
a question for u mommies with 3 month baby or older!

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

So I'm just wondering what games did/do u play with baby,  I blow rasberrys on my baby's belly and sing and do round and round the garden like a teddy bear one step two step and a tickle under there lol :) , just would love to hear some point of views...
My boys lv around around the garden av u done this little piggy/ play peek aboo my bpus lvd my singin nursery rhymes
Avatar n tn
Hehe,  yeah I sing nursery rymes I forgot all about this little piggy :)
My son is 3 months also. I play peek-a-boo, he's LOVES pop-up books( i'm very animated and i make sounds when the picture pops up). I also make funny very exaggerated faces for him to imitate. Singing. Almost anything can be fun for a baby 3 months+ if you make it fun. My little one coos and babbles non stop sometimes

Random Note: I'm a FTM and for a while I didn't really know what to say to him  (my son) so for about a good 6 weeks we did nothing but stare at each other lol It's funny because now i never run out of things for us to do