advice please
my daughter is 12 days old I am a ftm and am really concerned i plan on talking to her dr about this at her next apt but would like your advice or just to be let know it is ok. her first week she was on enfamil and did great pooped after every bottle no spit ups no gas now she is on gerber cause thats what wic covers and she only poops once a day stays gassy doesnt seem painful but it is very stinky to the point where i think she needs a diaper changed and all she did is fart and has started spitting up not enough to be really concerned about though my concern is only one poop a day and the gas. is this normal or is it the new formula   not settling with her i know to give it 2 to 3 days for adjustment it has been 5
I wouldn't b concerned. formula fed baby can go up to 3days with out a bowel movement n being formula fed the farts n poos smell way worse. as for spit up try burping after each ounce n keep baby upright after feeding. Congrats on being a new mommy.
Only worry if the babys in pain ypu can also talk to wic and have them change formula i get wic my daughts formula has been changed a good 4 times bc she spit up so much....she is on soy and poops like every other day. Doctor says its bc of the soy.
It would have happened even if you gave your baby gerber first and then enfamil....I have f our and had to switch formula twice...it happened both times once they got use to new formula it went away...of course check with your doctor...but this is what happens when you switch