Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
confused..
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

confused..

Hi everyone I had my baby about 4 months ago and have been formula feeding since she was a few days old and I was wondering if anyone else that formula feeds still gets dried up milk on their nipples? I noticed it about a week ago and has kinda got me paranoid about being pregnant again. I'm on birth control. But I've also been extremely thirsty. I had a period last month and due again tomorrow but don't feel it coming on and don't feel like I did last time I was pregnant. No extreme depression or sickness except for diarrhea. I know there's no real way of knowing til I take a test just wanted some opinions from other moms as well. Thanks
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank