Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
please help!

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

please help!

My baby girl is 10 weeks old...today is Tuesday I changed her formula Sunday because the formula she was on before made her spit up a lot...since Monday night she has had diarhea (diarrhea)..really runny poop...it went from a little loose and green to yellow and really watery! She doesn't have a fever and she seems to be eating and sleeping ok but her poop just gets worse and worse...should we go to the hospital? (her pediatrician is closed and they charge $13 to talk to the nurse on call)
P.s. her poo is seedy like it would be if she were breastfed but she hasn't been breastfed in 4 weeks
What formula are you feeding her?
My lilman had to have his milk changed cos of constipation and colic.. He had watery poo for afew days and its just gone bk to normal apart from smells awful now lol