something wrong?
ok. so my daughter is a month old and lately she has been spitting up but it comes out of her nose.  also after even when I suck it all out she can't catch her breath and starts to choke. she's breathing bc she's crying and it sounds clear like no boogies but she starts to gag and turns bright red and can't breathe. this seems to happen hours after she eats if I lay her flat on her back. could this be acid reflux? what do I do?
I would call Dr just to run it by them. If your daughter is formula fed they do make formulas for babies that spit up a lot. Sorry not much help.
its ok.. I actually already have her on similac sensitive bc of gas n I think that is also for spit up .. it just freaks me out thankfully I don't think about it when it happens I just do what I have to do to get it all out so she can breathe