Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
At what age did you introduce finger food
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

At what age did you introduce finger food

HI i'm new here... well on this forum but i have a 7 month old and was wondering at what age i should introduce finger food to him as i can't remember what age i did with my first son.. such a mental block happening.. and what kind of snacks i can offer him, as he still has his bottles during the day but just as a extra something cause he complains when he sees everyone else eating after he has finished his lunch or what not.. any advice would be great