Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
Aubryana's constipated...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aubryana's constipated...

So I've started giving Aubryana one to two 2oz meals a day, and she's getting constipated, so today I'm not giving her anything at all, yesterday I gave her only green beans hoping the "greens" would help her go. Should I slow down feeding her to every other day? When I wasn't feeding her foods she'd go every day at least three times...