Boy vs girl growth
Do girls grow at a slower rate in infancy than boys do? Aubryana I don't think has gained a single pound in the last 2 1/2 months. Her 9 month appointment is in two weeks, and she has grown at least 1/2 an inch, but I don't think she's gained any weight. I looked up some calculators online for percentile and according to them (depending on which weight she is my scale is a little messed up) she's either 15 or 17 lbs, and that puts her at either 4% or 24% for weight and 26 1/2 inches she's 25% for height. Elijah's always been a monster, he was never below 90% for height and always above 50% for weight, mostly above 95% and 75% for height/weight. Aubryana is right now the same size Elijah was at 4 months and she's almost 9 months. Do I just have a little baby girl, or is she gonna start growing more as she gets older? I'm so used to Mr Giant. I've been giving her two meals a day, usually breakfast is 2-3 oz of a fruit mixed with oatmeal, and dinner is 2 1/2 oz of meat mixed with a veggie, or a veggie mixed with some cereal. I'm still exclusively breast feeding and she nurses at least 5-6 times a day and then again 2-3 times at night still...I'm worried about her weight but I'm not going to set up another appointment when her 9 month is only two weeks away...should I give her three meals a day, or just wait and see what the dr says, or should I just accept that she's a little girl, and not going to be a monster like her big brother?
I have noticed Lauren is a lot smaller than my boys.  I also feed her two meals a day.  When i was feeding three she was fussy and cried a lot.  So i just followed her cues.  I am also bf too.  Is she taking any vitamins?  My dr recommended some for Lauren but she spits most of them out lol. I think as long as she seems happy and healthy you shouldn't worry.
Genetics, gender, nutrition, physical activity, health problems, environment, hormones, and lifestyle factors like nutrition and physical activity all influence a child's height and weight. these factors can vary widely from family to family... all of my friends babys very in size, some of the girls are bigger and some of the boys.. it really does very... i tried finding out the importance of having 2 different growth charts(boy/girl) but all i can find is that "they have a diferent growth pattern" as the answer, yet they only have one "growth and development chart" as well as one recomended feeding schedule (both for the 1st year of life)

And remember after that infant growth spurts occur mostly during the first few days at home, at 2, 3 and 6 weeks and then again at 3, 6 months so your baby isnt expected to necessarily grow a crazy amount at 9 months and because she is more active now her weight isnt gonna have those spurts either...

does her growth chart line follow a gradual line, the only concern would be if it wasnt a consistant line and had inconsistancies with dips along the line and  the fact that she is still on the chart is good, its if they are not on the chart that they may be concerned....

i hope this made any sence.. im trying to multi task and type... lol