Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
Egg feeding??

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Egg feeding??

Is it ok to feed my 10 month old eggs, or does he have to wait till he's one??
You better feed the baby some eggs! lol Just a few weeks ago when I  took my son to the doctor, his doc.( Dana Ankney, Forest Park Pediatrics) told me that it was okay to feed him eggs and he was barely six months. As long as the eggs are cooked and you're feeding him so he doesn't choke, he's fine.